Berlin Burlesque Week Mai 7-13
Bewerbungen enden: 20. Februar 2018 Mitternacht GMT
Bewerbungen Ergebnisse: 10. bis 15. März 2018
* As part of your application you are required to send one to three video links of the acts you would like to perform at the Berlin Burlesque Week. These videos must be available online (e.g. YouTube, Vimeo).
* Please note: we will not log in, enter passwords or download any videos, private videos with access using a direct link are acceptable. If your video link does not work this video will not be considered for the application
* It is not essential that the video is of professional quality. The most important thing is that we can see the act from start to finish without editing and you (the performer) are clearly visible.
* Applications without video links will not be considered.
* Newcomers are welcome to apply with only one video.
* Attach two professional high quality photos that will be used for online and printed promotion.
* Please ensure that you have full rights of these photographs as we will be using them for our print and online promotion. * The pictures must be jpg, high resolution (minimum of 504kb) format.
* The file name of your photos should be PerformerName_PhotographerName.jpg
Availability and performing for multiple shows: The Berlin Burlesque Week runs for 7 days in total. Each night there will be one or two Burlesque events. If you are accepted you may be invited to perform at more than one event using different acts (no acts will be repeated during the week). The more days that you are available and the more videos you submit (up to three), the more chances you have of multiple bookings. If you are invited to perform we ask that you do not use any of the acts that we have chosen at other shows in Berlin during the time of Berlin Burlesque Week (May 7-13).
Fee for Performing:
* Please note that the Berlin Burlesque Week does not cover any of your travel or accommodation expenses that will occur during your stay. We will do our best to connect locals and out of town performers with opportunities for places to stay.
* Every performer will receive a fee from the producers of the events in which you perform. The fee may vary slightly depending on the event.
* The standard fee and minimum amount per event is: €60,00 for one act or €100 for two acts, with the exception of the Newcomers show, which is an unpaid event.
* You must be able to submit an invoice for payment. You will receive an email from your producer with the fee and invoice details after you have been accepted.
Performer Selection & Announcement of lineup:
* The deadline for all applications is February 20 2018 midnight GMT.
* We will notify the performers who have been accepted to perform at the Berlin Burlesque Week on March 1.
* You will receive an email stating whether or not you have been accepted. Please keep this information to yourself until the line up has been officially announced online.
* We are looking for professionals or newcomers in Burlesque, Circus, Drag, and Cabaret from Berlin, Germany, & worldwide.
* If you get accepted to perform in the Berlin Burlesque Week, the producer of your event will email you with all of the show details – pre-show plan, stage, lighting, music, invoice etc.
Application fee: Before completing the online application form you are required to pay an application fee of €15. This fee is non refundable.
Please pay here via paypal: paypal.me/berlinburlesqueweek
BEWERBUNGSFORMULAR (Link klicken, einfüllen und SEND drücken):